Monday, July 19, 2010

Summertime Fun!

Why do the weekends go soooo fast?!

I had so many things going on, but I still managed to finish up several projects I did for Club CK Summer Camp (http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/blogs/ck_summer_camp_2010/default.aspx).  I really had a blast doing all of the 'assignments' to earn Merit badges.  It forced me to take some ME time, which I normally don't really get (I have a 10-year-old son on 3 baseball teams and a 10-month-old daughter - see what I mean?), so I loved participating.

This is the cover of a little Road Trip book I made for one of the Merit Badges.  The base chipboard album is a Cosmo Cricket album.  I tried to coordinate all of the page colors, so every page is different, but still has the same feel.  I'm only posting the cover for now.  I'll post the inside pages in days to come.  This is my attempt at trying to hook you into coming back to our blog, hee hee hee!





I've also begun a mini album of my son's baseball tournament games.  I am doing one album for each tournament.  Below is the first spread I've created.


I still have more work to do on these, but as I complete them, I will post them right away!

Thanks for looking at a glimpse of what I got accomplished.  I promise to post more soon!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)