Friday, February 18, 2011

PTI's Make It Monday #2

OK, I think I have a problem.  Now that I started working with vellum again, I can't stop!!!! I did another card for this week's Make it Monday.  This time, I die cut some flowers using PTI dies and stamped them with different dots (stamps were PTI & Stampin Up!).  I then pieced them together and added buttons for the centerpiece.


I also tried this color combo for the first time.... I was scared to add the red accents to the pink, but one I did, I loved it!


And because I'm an INPATIENT crafter, I used a heat gun to dry the ink once I stamped it onto the vellum.  I was originally going to wait overnight, but I was kidding myself to think I could really do that.  :-)


The stems are from the PTI exclusive set from the 2010 Summer CHA.  I'm also loving the sentiment.  It's from the Mega Mixed Messages set.  I think I use something from that set on almost every card I do.

Thanks for looking and I'd love some feedback on this one!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)