Monday, May 23, 2011

CS Designs Alphabet Challenge!

Happy Monday!
Today I'm posting my project I made for the CS Designs Alphabet Challenge.  You can find the specifics and other projects in the CS Designs Group on Simply Scrapping Crafts and Papercraft Planet.

I chose to use the "Altered Item" option for the Letter "A."  I wanted to make another Post It Note Holder.  They are just too fun to not keep making.


I just ADORE this digi image.  It is available HERE.  She reminds me so much of my daughter, getting into my scrapping stuff and ripping papers, stealing punches and playing with ribbon!







I adhered velcro to keep the holder closed.  I stitched across some hearts I punched out and inked up.  I also added some stickles to all of the red on the image of Priscilla.

Thanks for stopping by!
















Cardstock: DCWV
Stamps: CS Designs (Digi)
Ink: VersaInk
Bling: Making Memories
Ribbon: American Crafts
Tools: Trimmer (fiskars), ATG, Quickutz die and Cuttlebug, Singer Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)