Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A few CS Designs Projects!

Hi!
Just a quick little pop in!

I wanted to share my two latest CS Designs creations with you! The first one is a cute card I made with my friend in mind.  She actually has a tattoo that reminds me of the design.  She has always loved celestial things, so this card is perfect for her!

I used some core'dinations cardstock and dry embossed the background.  Then I used my Tim Holtz sander and sanded it down so the yellow showed through.



I colored in the image with Copics and then I used some Stickles to make the moon shiny and happy.  Oooo! And I used my sewing machine! Can you see the stitches?! They are around the moon AND on the ribbon below.  Yeah, I know - I'm getting SO fancy!!!

Onto the next project:

This one is a gift card holder I made for this week's Simply Scrapping Crafts Color Combo Challenge.  I apologize for the lighting.  It's been pretty dreary here in Chicago recently.  The few days that have been sunny have been days that I haven't been able to take pictures - go figure!



I sewed again on this one! Click the picture to enlarge it if you need to.  I sewed around the edges.  The image was die cut with a Spellbinders die and my Cuttlebug.  I punched a pull-hole at the top so the gift card is easily accessible.  It is sitting inside on a piece of matching cardstock.  I've really been into making gift card holders recently.  You are going to see another one shortly in a few days. 

Make sure you check out the Color Combo Challenge at SSC this week!

And don't forget to pop back in this weekend - I'm participating in the SP and Company DT Blog Hop on Saturday and the DeNami Blog Hop on Sunday!
















Cardstock: K and Company, CORE'DINATIONS, Bazzill

Stamps: Digi Stamps by CS Designs
Ink: VersaMagic. Memento
Buttons: The Paper Studio
Bling: Hero Arts
Punches: EK Success and Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Unknown
Other: Baker’s Twine (Papertrey Ink), Copics, Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
Tools: Trimmer (fiskars), Adhesive, Mini Scissors, Cuttlebug, Singer Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)