Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspired by.... Nature

Hi!
Today I have a sweet little card I want to share with you.  I made it for the CS Designs color challenge on Simply Scrapping Crafts.

Color Challenge Inspired by Nature


This week CS Designs is releasing two new Blossom Designs, so this weeks challenge is inspired by Nature.

We have chosen 3 natural colors often seen in the forest.
You can use any shade of these colors to create your entry and even include a hint of other colors as long as the main dominant colors are the ones for this challenge.

Your entry must also be some sort paper craft project.


My card:



I adore these new Blossom Designs from CS Designs!!! Please take a look at the available designs HERE.

I wanted to make her hair stand out, so I colored it in twice, cut out the second one, bent the edges and pieced it on the first design.  I also dry embossed the bottom of the card and I sponged ink over it to make it stand out more.  I added glossy accents to the flowers and Stickles to her buttons.




 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Cardstock: 80# Cougar Cover, Kraft, DCVW (Green textured)
Digital Stamps: CS Designs
Ink: VersaMagic
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prismacolor colored pencils, Quickutz  dies, Making Memories embellies, Stickles, Glossy Accents
Tools: Trimmer (Fiskars), ATG, Cuttlebug, Fiskars Finger Trimmer, SU dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)