Saturday, July 23, 2011

A modified CHA card!

Yesterday, I went to the CHA.  I was honored to work in the DeNami Design booth for the first half of the day.  It was dangerous, though.  I had hours to scope out product, so I ended up with a lot of stamps!!! After I was done at DeNami, we walked the rest of the floor.  I made a cute card at the Archiver's booth with FlowerSoft.  I wasn't crazy about the sentiment, so I changed it when I got home and replaced it with an SP and Company one I liked much better.



I believe that bird stamp is Unity.  I really like the Flower Soft! It's so easy and I can't wait to get some and use it on my Christmas cards.  SOOO perfect for a wreath!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I know it's a quick post, but I'm heading back to the CHA today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)