Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shimmer Time!!!!

I have a new obsession.... Perfect Pearls - have you used them? I'm putting them on EVERYTHING now!!!! They are so shimmery and pretty! Here is a card I made with them using a Stamper's Best stamp and a SP and Company Sentiment (Bold Sentiments I) with the goregous SP background stamp (Dainty Flourish).



In the picture below, you can see the shimmer a little more (click on the picture if you want to see it larger):


I added it to the flowers and I used a glue pad for the background and dusted the Perfect Pearls over the sticky areas.  I'm thinking these might be in my future for this year's Christmas cards.  They just make everything so striking!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to pop back in tomorrow (Wednesday) for the weekly SP and Company Design Team Group Post.  We will all have some projects to get you inspired!!!


Stamps: SP and Company, Stamper's Best
Dies: QuickKutz, Papertrey Ink
Paper: DCVW, Bazzill
Ink: VersaMagic, Memento
Other: Perfect Pearls, Copic Makers, DeNami Buttons, SU Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)