Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SP and Company Group Post Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!
We're halfway there and I have a little set of mini cards to share with you today! I decided to enter the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week.  I really love all things mini - mini cards, mini albums, mini food erasers (OK, my son loves those, but close enough!!!).  I knew I wanted to use SP and Company sentiments for all of my cards and I wanted to keep them all somewhat similar.  They are all 3 x 3.



I paper pieced the focal image on each card and used dimensionals to adhere them.  Then I tied some Baker's twine to each card.  I used Copics for shading and a white pen for highlights.  It's the most noticeable on the plane since the stock I stamped on was a little darker than the cotton candy and pinwheel.










I'm sure you've noticed by now - I've been using the SP and Company Bold Sentiments I on just about everything.  I can't help it!!! I love that set! There is a sentiment for EVERYTHING and it's awesome!!!! The images came from a few different Lawn Fawn sets I picked up at Archiver's. 

Make sure to check out the Scrapmaster's Paradise BLOG to see what the entire Design Team has cooked up for you today!

Thanks for stopping by!
















Stamps: SP and Company, Lawn Fawn
Stock: 80# Cougar, DCVW, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento
Other: Copics, Recollections White Pen, SU Dimensionals, PTI Baker's Twine, MS Baker's Twine, Bling (Unknown)
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer, ATG

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet trio of mini cards! Love the twine and the dimension!!! CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest cards! So sweet! Great job, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love this notecard set! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Crissie, I love the simplicity and your awesome paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute!! Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo CUTE!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie these are so , so cute! I love the tiny bits that you popped up! The windows are too much! It was so fun to see what you made for our CAS-ual Friday challenge this week! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)