Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Awareness is Empowering

Hi all!
Today I have a pretty pink card that showcases the SP and Company Awareness is Empowering set.  A major portion of the proceeds from this stamp set will be donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, which is dedicated to Cancer research and support. The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is rated four stars by Charity Navigator.

Now, onto my card!




I used some chunky glitter I've been holding onto for a while for the ribbon.  I stamped the ribbon in pink and then used a darker pink for the outline stamp.  I ran the ribbon through my Xyron and sprinkled the chucky glitter on it. 



For the background, I stamped three different sentiments across the sheet, adhered it to the base, and then place some pink vellum over it to soften it up.  Then, I stamped the same wording on top of the vellum.  I like the layered look this gives the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!















Stock: Bazzill, Recollections, Vellum (unknown)
Ink: VersaMark, Memento
Stamps: SP and Company
Other: Xyron, Glitter (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)