Monday, October 24, 2011

SPCC #123

Hi!
Today I'm participating in the SPCC!



I really love the blue and the green together.  It's not a combo I use often, but I should!



I inked up the flowers with a lighter blue, then added the darker blue before stamping to give it some definition.  I wanted it to look like a watercolor painting and I think it worked!!!

I added in a sentiment from SP & Company's Bold Sentiments I.  This is a set I use soooo much! There are so many sentiments to choose from - I use them on almost all of my cards.



This is a great color combo this week! Make sure you participate - there are prizes to be won!

Pop back in on Wednesday - I'll have another post for you!!!!



Cardstock: 65# Cougar
Stamps: SP & Company, Papertrey Ink
Ink: VersaMagic

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card -- I love the watercolor feel you gave the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so elegant, love it...great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)