Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Hi!
Tonight I have a fun card I created for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! I thought this sketch was too fun, so I couldn't pass it up!



I turned it on its side and changed it up a tad.  I created this card for a friend of my mom.  Her birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to do something fun, simple and cheery for her!

I used Lawn Fawn images (2 different sets, but they coordinate pretty well!) and a sentiment from SP & Company's Bold Sentiments I.  I colored in the bike with Copics and paper pieced the ballooons.


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the rest of the entries for the CAS-ual Friday challenge these week - they are amazing!!!












Stamps: Lawn Fawn, SP & Company
Cardstock: 65# Cougar Cover, Basic Grey
Ink: VersaMagic
Other: Copics

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness!! Great take on Laura's sketch - very clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)