Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Daily, Days 6 - 10

I know, I know.  I am WAY behind.

No excuses (even though I can think of a ton right now if you want to hear them).  I'm really going to get the rest of it done before the actual days catch up and pass me!  And I really need to get some ink for my photo printer so I can print out the wonderful pictures I've taken so far, too, and work on Days 1-5!!!

But.. This is what I have for now:

Day 6 Front and Back:




Instead of just journaling, I might sneak a picture in that envelope (Kerri Bradford file, LOVE).

Day 7:



Day 8:


Can you tell I finally got the darn bobbin on my sewing machine threaded?! Lots of stitching for these few days that are done!

Day 9:




Day 10:




And don't forget that the Sneak Peeks for SP & Company start tomorrow (7th) and last through the 10th, which is Release Day! Stop back here tomorrow or check out the Scrapmaster's Blog for all of the details.  There are prizes to be won!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)