Thursday, December 8, 2011

Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge... Moxie Fab!

Today I have a card that I created for a Moxie Fab Challenge.  I just couldn't resist this picture:


I saw those glasses and thought immediately of a stamp set that I've been dying to use - Mehndi Medallions by Papertrey Ink.  If that set isn't Moxie Fab, I don't know what is!!! And the glass inspired me to have a window cut out on my card (ya' know - something that is see-thru, like glass), so I did just that! I cut out a line of the cardstock and placed green stock behind it that I stamped.






I completed the card with a simple sentiment from SP & Company's Bold Sentiments I (my go-to sentiment set).  I kept this one generic - it can be for birthday, congratulations, good luck, etc.  I like to keep my options open when I make cards if I don't have anyone specific in mind when I'm creating it.

There is still time to enter this challenge, so pop on over to the Moxie Fab Blog and check it out.  Since I've been creating holiday stuff non-stop, it felt really good to sit down and make something non-holiday-ish (I don't know if that's really a word!!!).  I needed this challenge!!!!  :-)








Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white), Cricut (green)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (green), Versamagic (black)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, SP & Company (sentiment)
Other: Fiskars finger trimmer, Fiskars paper cutter

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chrissi! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)