Friday, January 6, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #25

Hi there! Today I have a card that I created for the newest Lawnscaping Challenge.



I couldn't wait to get started on this one! I used the stamps that are supposed to be evergreens and turned them into frosted mountain tops.




After I colored everything in with Copics, I added some Glossy accents and then sprinkled some Perfect Pearls and white embossing powder on top.  I dried it with a heat gun.



The balloons were cut out and adhered onto the card with some pop dots for that little extra dimension.

You have until the 11th of January to participate in this challenge.  I'd love to see what you come up with!!!








Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Papers: Papertrey Ink (white stock), My Mind's Eye (Patterned)
Ink: Memento, VersaMagic
Other: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Perfect Pearls, ZING Embossing Powder

4 comments:

  1. I love how you turned the trees into mountain tops, very clever!! Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever and cute is this. Never thought to use the tree tops as mountains and have the airplane carry the balloons! VERY CREATIVE!! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is adorable! Your coloring skills are just fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love your "mountains." What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)