Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Hi!
Wow, today is my 200th post.  Kinda cool!!!! I have a fun card for you today using SP & Company stamps.  I used a die (PTI) I had on hand and decided it would be cool to use the negative space that was left over instead of the actual die cut.  I just love this look and until now, I haven't really done it very much.

I stamped the grid from Journal This behind and and I heat embossed the sentiment from Bold Sentiments I.  I think that grid gives it a modern effect, while the roses from the ribbon make it a little chic.



I adhered with Stampin Up Dimensionals and voila! DONE!  This card was very simple - so fun to mass produce for Thank You cards.... I'm just sayin'!!!!


 


Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!! The weekend is almost here!!!!


Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: Kaiser, Basic Grey
Ink: Papertrey Ink, VersaMark
Stamps: SP & Company
Die: Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Other: Stampin Up Dimensionals, ZING Embossing Powder

5 comments:

  1. Modern and fabulous! how did you get your ribbon to look like roses? Amazing inspiration girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I really love that trim~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design and the negatives with the circles is suburb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)