Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Charming Layout...

Hi!
Today I have a nice clean and simple layout I made with some Echo Park papers and my favorite SP & Company journaling set - Journal This!

When I create pages, I really like to keep them simple.  Yes, I love all of the fun embellies that are out there are I do love some of the less-simple pages I see.  But, for me, I am more concerned about focusing on the image or images in the layout, so I try not to put too many other things on the page that would take away from the image.  I remember making an album for my mom and she loved it, but she commented that some of the pictures get lost because there were so many other things to look at on the page.  I've since then really taken that to heart and really tried to go for more of a CAS approach to my scrapping.



I LOVE these papers from Echo Park.  They were in the February Kit Club.  Even though these were geared towards boys, I was able to use them for my daughter.  I made my own button using the Epiphany custom button punch.  I felt it just needed a little bit of color and the green dots from Echo Park's Dots and Stripes collection was perfect!!! I die cut the tab in the upper right and stamped the sentiment from Journal This.  I also stamped the stars from All Zipped Up onto the background.  It just needed something else! The bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the SP Stamps Blog for some more inspiration!!!!









Stamps: SP & Company
Stock: Echo Park, Recollections (Kraft)
Ink: PTI, VersaMagic
Other: Button (Epiphany), Card (Jenni Bowlin), Sticker (Simple Stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)