Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Runway Inspired Challege

Hi!
Today I have a really fabulous card for you I created for the Runway Inspired Challenge! As soon as I saw the inspiration picture, I knew I had to use my McGill flower punches and my SP & Company Dainty Flourish stamp!

Here is the inspiration picture:


And here is my card:


I just LOVE those flowers and how they pop on the black stock! I created them with the McGill punches and tools and then I gently sprayed them with some White Mister Huey's Mist from Studio Calico.  Then I added some Stickles to the edges.  The sentiment was placed on some vellum that I die cut.  I was inspired to use vellum from the sheer sleeves in the image.  The top of the card was stamped with VersaMark and then clear embossed.  I chose that particular stamp because it was so similar to the design on the neckline of the image.  You can click on the images for a larger view.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out the Runway Inspired Challenge!






Stock: Recollections, Vellum (unknown)
Stamps: SP & Company, Papertrey Ink (frame)
Punches: McGill
Other: Studio Calico Mister Huey Spray, Stickles, ZING Clear Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous, love those flowers x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie- it's so fun to see you playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge! I love the super-bright flowers on your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)