Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Beautiful Frame!

Hi!
Today I want to share a beautiful frame I made as a gift.  It was a plain frame that I covered with some stock and added flowers to that I created with a simple punch.

First, I punched out some of the petals.


Then, I inked up all of the edges.


After that, I used a stylus and tweezers to start shaping the flowers.


I punched out a snowflake as the base and adhered all of the petals to it.


I also chose to spray some glimmer mist on the flower when it was all put together.


I created three different sized flowers, using the same techniques, just different amounts of petals.  On one, I used Copic Markers instead of ink and on another I used some Stickles for the edges.

Then, I carefully measured the frame, cut the patterned paper and adhered it to the frame.


I adhered all of the flowers to the frame using glue and for a finishing touch, I stamped a banner and sentiment from Stitchery Doo Banners!




This was a quick, easy and inexpensive gift - I hope you'll give it a try! Thanks for stopping by today!!!













Stamps: SP & Company
Frame: Basic Grey
Papers: Lily Bean, Theresa Collins
Ink: Clearsnap
Punches: McGill
Other: Stickles, McGill Punches, The Best Glue Ever, McGill Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)