Sunday, May 27, 2012

May All Your Dreams Come True!

Hi!
I have an awesome card for you today!!! I created the card below using Spellbinders dies (now available in the SP & Company Store!)to create that edge, Echo Park's Note to Self pack, along with Stitchery Doo Banners and the brand new Bold Sentiments III: Birthdays.

To create the soft coloring on the banner, I've created a video (it's at the end of this post)! I used colored pencils and Mineral Spirits.  I know Copics are hot and I do love using them, but I love my colored pencils so much, I can't help but go back to them over and over again.


I think the edge of the card is awesome.  I love that chevron-type edger die!



I finished the card off by adding some awesome twine and adhering the banners to the top left of the card.  Check out the video below to see how I created the colors on the banners or go HERE to watch it.






Thanks for stopping by today!!




Stamps: SP & Company
Stock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Ink: Memento, Papertrey Ink
Twine: Divine Twine
Dies: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)