Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kite Tails!


Hi!
I just wanted to pop in today and share a link to a video about Kite Tails. Kite Tails puts a modern flair on scrapbooking and paper crafting and has bright, geometric designs.  I am proud to be on their Design Team and I want to share their products and creations with you!!!


 I hope you will go to the Kickstarter Site and check it out (and maybe even donate a little, if you are able)!!!  If there are enough donations made, the new products will be able to debut sooner, making everyone happy!



Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the Kickstarter site and video!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie, Kathy here, I just wanted to thank you for joining my site. I love your site, and welcome to the team. Kathy
    www.kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)