Monday, July 16, 2012

From Our Family...

I'm back with another Christmas Card this week.  I just can't get enough of the new Mulberry Woods set!!!


These owls are just too cute for words.  I colored them all in with Spectrum Noir markers and I paper pieced in the little owls.  They were adhered with dimensional foam, to give them a little extra pop!



I also used my markers to change the color of the star up at the top.  It was just a plain 'ol star until I pulled out the Spectrum Noirs!!! Now it's a rockin' green star that matches everything else perfectly! Just another reason why I love these markers! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!












Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Cougar, Kraft Recollections
Ink: VersaMagic, PTI
Twine: Martha Stewart
Bling: Recollections
Markers: Spectrum Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)