Thursday, August 30, 2012

Getting More Out of Clear Stamps!

Hi!
It's the last day of August - where did the time go?!??! The Poppy Field Summer set is so versatile and I'm thinking Fall already, so I wanted to make a fun, CAS card using that set!


I used Distress Inks so the images would have a more worn-look, not solid.  I just love the way they came out! And here's a hint: remember with clear stamps, you can curve your stamps at your will! So, for this card, I curved the poppies to the way I wanted them!!!


Just one more reason why I love clear stamps!!!



I finished the card off with a bow and a sentiment from Even Bolder Sentiments: Happy Day.  The background paper is So Happy Together.




Shop with SP anytime 24/7 at the SP and Company Store! If you need any help, be sure to email Sami at scrapmastersparadise@yahoo.com. Don't forget to sign up for the SP Weekly Newsletter (Click here!)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)