Monday, August 20, 2012

Paintbox Poppets Christmas

Hi!
Today I have a darling Christmas card to share using the new Paintbox Poppets stamp line!



I created the flower using punches, tweezers and embossing tools to roll the petals and to make them look realisitc.  I added some glitter glue on the ends.  For the super cute image, I colored her in using Spectrum Noir markers.  Then I cut around the image and added to the card using foam adhesive.  The date image is also in the Paintbox Poppets set and for that, I simply colored it in and then used the blender to remove some of the color in the center.



Thanks for stopping by today!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Chrissie! I LOVE your fussy cutting and all of the other detail on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)