Monday, September 17, 2012

Cuteness!

Hi!
I have a sweet card to share with you.  I used one of the images from the Strawberry Kisses Cuteness set.  I really love the Strawberry Kisses collections.  They are just so cuddly!



For this card, I stamped the dog and colored him in with these Spectrum Noir markers:


Then I die cut the dog and adhered him to a cream base that I dry embossed with a Darice Argyle Embossing Folder.


I took my ink pad and rubbed in it a circular motion directly onto the embossed cardstock.  I used a light tan since it wouldn't be a super strong color on the cream base.  I wanted to keep everything neutral so that red bow embellie would really pop!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to play along with the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog this month - you still have time to create and enter to win a $30 gift card to the Crafter's Companion Store!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)