Sunday, September 23, 2012

No. 1 Brother - Crafter's Companion!

Hi!
Surprise!  I'll have my normal Crafter's Companion post tomorrow, too - I had the chance to take on an extra post using the new Torreads stamps that will be out soon and I couldn't resist not sharing one!!!

When I first saw the image of Xeru, I knew that was the first stamp I would be playing with.  That impish look reminds me SO much of my son! So I made a card that I'm going to give to him (from my daughter) when he's having a rough day (he's almost 13, so I think most days are rough, LOL).


I colored him in with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him out.  Then I dry brushed the base of the card using some crackle paint and adhered the sentiment and some Washi tape to it.  Xeru was adhered using foam adhesive so he would pop up a little more.


Thanks for stopping by today!!!




Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Washi Tape: Queen & Co
Paint: Ranger
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Cardstock: Neenah 80# White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)