Monday, September 10, 2012

Trend Watching: Neon Love!

Hi There! I'm back again today with a CAS card to share.  Neon is all the rage right now, so I wanted to use an older set (Awareness is Empowering) to show off my neon love!

I simply stamped the ribbon onto cardstock, colored them in with some alcohol based markers (bright pink, yeah baby!) and cut it out.  For the little circle behind it, I stamped the scalloped circle from Stitchery Doo Banners (LOVE) and punched it out.  It worked perfectly with my 1 3/4" circle punch!I chose a patterned paper that was just blacks and greys so it wouldn't take away from the focal point - color.




I adhered everything with pop dots and stamped the sentiment below.  This one is CAS, but I love how the neon ribbon just pops!




So, what do you think? Have you hopped on the Neon Bandwagon yet????









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)