Monday, October 1, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #43 - Texture

Hi!
Today is finally here - my first official post as a member of the Lawnscaping Design Team - YAY! The challenge for the next two weeks is Texture!


And the fabulous sponsor of this challenge is Simon Says Stamp!!!


Simon Says Stamp
.


I happen to really love adding texture to my projects, so this was right up my alley! Here is my card:




I dry embossed the clouds and the rolling hills.  I also used some spray mist and a chicken wire mask for the sky, to add a little pattern and texture to that, too! How fun is this stamp set?! It's the Critters on the Farm set.  The clouds are from the Bon Voyage set.  I colored everything in with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut them out and adhered them onto the card. I also gently inked up the dry embossed areas to have them pop a little more.



The Guest Designer for this October is the AMAZING Lisa Spangler!!! You can check out her project on her Blog!

We also have a fabulous Guest Designer for this challenge, Anastasia Natasa!!!

You have two weeks to play along - I hope to see your project! For full details and inspiration, please check out the Lawnscaping Blog.













Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Stock: American Crafts, Cougar 80# White
Ink: Memento
Embossing Folder: Provo
Mist: Tattered Angels
Mask: Studio Calico
Markers: Spectrum Noir

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! I love the mist on the sky. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)