Monday, October 22, 2012

YUM!

Hi there! I have a cute card that was pretty simple to make, but has a cool final effect!


I colored in this cute image (Strawberry Kisses Yum) and sentiment with my Spectrum Noir markers and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug to dry emboss it.  Did you know that there are a ton of embossing folders available in the Crafter's Companion store? This is a simple approach to making a card, but the final result is pretty cool!!!


And the Spectrum Noirs make it soooo easy to make images look amazing.  I used about 6 total markers on this card, and check out the depth on that dog! He was created using 2 colors, that's it!!! Check out the Spectrum Noir site for tips, tricks, color charts and videos.  They are so simple to use and they make you look so professional.  :-)


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)