Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Non Traditional Christmas Colors

Hi!
Today I have a Christmas card that I think is really unique.  I used non-traditional Christmas colors.  I love the color combo of red and turquoise together and I LOVE seeing it in Christmas papers!


I thought it would be fun to color in the candy canes from Winter Pocket Fillers with turquoise instead of the normal red.  I've seen different colored candy canes in the store, so why not, right? I also used the "Christmas Wish List" sentiment and note card from the same set.  Then I added in the herringbone heart from Artsy Heartsy along with some patterns from Chevron Chase.


I also added in some banners from the new Tiny Build A Banner along with a sentiment from the Cutest Gingerbread Man set.  The papers are from Carta Bella's Merry & Bright collection, which I just can't get enough of these days!

I just love the mix of the different patterns, how about you? Thanks for stopping by today!












Stamps: SP & Company
Ink: Memento, Hero Arts, VersaMagic, PTI
Paper: Carta Bella
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Twine: American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)