Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Hi!
I have a little sneak for you today! I'm using a brand new set that comes out on the 10th of this month called In Love Emma, which is part of the AppleDapples Collection.


I colored her in with some alcohol markers (Spectrum Noir brand) and I paper pieced her dress.  The papers are all from Echo Park's This & That collection.


I think this set is so fun - she's holding an envelope here, but there are a ton of other options available in the set.  You are going to love it!


Thanks for stopping by today! Pop on back over on the 10th for the Design Team Blog Hop and new release.  We will have our newest DT members participating, plus an awesome Guest DT showcasing the newest releases for November and December! There are some SUPER cute stamp sets that are coming out!













Stamps: SP & Company
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Cardstock: Recollections
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Adhesive: ATG, Pop Dots
Ink: Memento

2 comments:

  1. Great job coloring her--I love her red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring and paper piecing for Dear Ol Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)