Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Hexagon Window Card

Today I have a very clean and graphic card to share.  I created a hexagon window using a simple die and stamped on some Ultra Smooth White card stock.


I used my Ultimate Tool to score the card and I cut the banner using a square punch.  I thought it would create a lot of interest on the card if I also die cut some smaller hexagons out of a Christmas patterned paper and placed them on the card.


The sentiment is from the Beatrix Potter - A Winter's Tale set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

To finish off the card, I wrapped some twine around the banner and corner rounded the top two edges.  These cards would actually be pretty easy to mass produce for a Christmas card - it was simple to make, but there is still a lot of interest created because of that window.

Thanks for stopping by today!








1 comment:

  1. I really need to remember to use a die cut to make a window. Such a cool effect and so simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)