Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanks!

So... I did a little shopping on Black Friday.  There were SO many SP & Company sets I wanted! I picked out a few and once they arrived, I could not wait to play with them!


This Baby Bella image was number one on my list.  I'm a huge dog lover and I know sooo many people that are also huge dog lovers, so this stamp is going to get a ton of use!

I really went out of my comfort zone here and I used a doily! I never, ever go the shabby chic route, but I really wanted to give it a go.  I also placed a die cut behind the dog, over the doily that coordinates with the flower on her collar.


I also added a banner in the corner from the Tiny Build A Banner set.  I was pleased with this one - I really like the gray along with the yellow and pink!


Oh, and did you see the big announcement about the Trends Challenge that is coming in January??? If not, click HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)