Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #1

Wow! How time flies! It's the first full week of the New Year and that also means it's time for the Pinspired Challenges to start! Woot woot!



Our sponsor is The Alley Way Stamps for this challenge (they are seriously awesome - I just ordered some of their stamps after Christmas and I'm IN LOVE!).  Pop on over to their blog to check out their adorable creations!



I used one of their freebie digi images for this card.  I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir markers, added the sentiment and the polka dot stamp at the bottom, then I added washi tape to the base of the card and popped the front out with adhesive foam (see below for all supplies used).



I thought the polka dots were perfect for this challenge since that cake is full of them! What do you think???

Now it's your turn to play along and win! Head on over to the Pinspired Blog to link up - you can win goodies from The Alley Way Stamps!!!













Digital Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Stamps: SP & Company (Large Polka Dots), Paper Smooches (Sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Cardstock: Neenah
Washi Tape: Queen & Co.
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Other: Stickles, Pop Dots





2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Chrissie! I love that glitter on the cupcake! I've never tried The Alley Way stamps but they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors you used and that chevron border rocks!! :) Stopping by to say Hi too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)