Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sending Thanks

I have a fun one for you today! I am loving this Happy Banners set from SP & Company!



The banner was die cut from the beautiful paper pack from My Mind's Eye called Oliver Lost and Found.  This is just so elegant and beautiful.  And how sweet is that sentiment?!



I also used some circle dies I had to deboss the stock and some spray mist to add a little something extra.  The butterfly was an embellishment I had in my stash.  It matched the paper perfectly, so I wanted to use it.



Do you know that SP has a monthly Kit Club? It's true!!! There are a few different levels of the club and they are all very affordable.  Click HERE to see what was in the January Kit.   They sell out fast, so sign up now for the February Kit!!!!



And if you have a second, please follow this link to take a TINY survey about SP & Co!  It's only 3 questions and it will really help grow the company and let us know what YOU want to see in the future!

Thanks for stopping by!












Stamps: SP & Company
Ink: Memento
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Dies: QuickKutz, PTI (Banner)
Spray Mist: Studio Calico
Twine: American Crafts

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)