Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SP Trends Challenge #2

Hi!
We're back with another Trends Challenge! This time, the trend we are challenging you to use is Hexagons! I looovvveee Hexagons, so I was pretty excited about this one!


And here's my take:


I thought it would be fun to have the center of the sun from my Falling For Autumn set pop out a little bit, so I used my 3/4 inch punch to add some hexagon patterned paper to the center.


For the sentiment, I used one from the new Happy Banners set.  I love it when all of my SP stamps work together!!!

Pop on over to Sami's blog for the full details of the challenge.  You have just under two weeks to play along - she has an InLinkz button for you to link up and share your new Hexagon project with the world!

Thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: SP & Company
Papers: Neenah 80# Cover, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento
Twine: American Crafts
Punches: EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)