Friday, February 8, 2013

Sheena Floral Release

Hi! I have a beautiful card to share.  The main image is a part of the newest Sheena release, which is available today (2/8/13)!


The set is just amazing - I could not wait to pull out my Spectrum Noirs to start coloring.  I decided to make this look like a Tiger Lily, not just a regular Lily.


I started out with the CR9 and then took my CT2 and blended them together.  I went back in with DR3 and blended again with the CT2 and CT3.  I also used the Blender to remove some of the yellow and to add highlights.  The center is TN8.

I kept the rest of the card simple, so the flower would be the focal point.  I used the negative from a die cut and added some twine, ribbon and a button.

Make sure to check out the full release at the Crafter's Companion Store!

Thanks for stopping by!












Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Paper: Fancy Pants
Twine and Ribbon: American Crafts
Button: Michaels

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)