Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Custom Sunburst

Hi!
I have a CAS card I created using my scoreboard, SP & Company stamps and some sequins.  How about that sunburst background:? That was created with my scoreboard.  I just pushed a paper piercer through the card stock and held it in place on my scoreboard while I rotated the paper slightly.  I scored multiple lines.  The piercer acted as my vanishing point so all of the lines were meeting at one point.


I love the Certified Awesome, Certified Awesome Additions and coordinating dies.  These sets are so versatile.  I can use them together with the various banners or separate, just using the sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by today!














Stamps: SP & Company
Dies: SP & Company
Ink: Memento
Papers: Carta Bella (True Friends)
Other: Martha Stewart Scoreboard
Sequins: Making Memories


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)