Sunday, March 17, 2013

Linky Party at The Alley Way Stamps!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Alley Way Stamps is having a Linky Party and I'm playing along! I forced myself to get off the couch and clean this morning, so as a reward, I crafted! I made a card for the Linky Challenge and since it's St. Patrick's Day, I also used green (which I almost never use!).



I used a Quickutz scallop die as an embossing plate and stamped the jar of jam  (from Kitchen Gadgets) in the center and paper pieced it using some patterned paper.


I also die cut some scallops and pulled them up so the popped off the card a little bit.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join up - you still have until the end of the day to play along!!!














Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Memento
Papers: Lawn Fawn
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ribbon: American Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)