Friday, April 12, 2013

A Sparkly Rose Clock

Hi!
I wanted to share a card I made using some Crafter's Companion products!

See that sparkle? That's from my favorite Iridescent sparkle varnish that's out there!  And to create the rest of the card, I used the Rose Clock stamp from the Stamp It Discovery collection for the focal point.  The light text in the background is from the same collection, but it is the Travel Script stamp.  To make sure the script didn't over power the image, I first stamped it on a scrap piece of paper and then stamped on my project without re-inking.  That way, it was a little more subtle.



And to color it in, I used my beloved Spectrum Noir markers.  A word to the wise: the color of your markers can change when you use the varnish.  The rose was a pink originally, but it turned more of a peach/coral from the varnish and sparkle.  I still love it, but just keep that in mind!!!!





Thanks for stopping by!
















All supplies used in this project are available at Crafters Companion.

Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Cardstock: Neenah 80#
Spray: Iridescent Sparkle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)