Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trends Challenge - Using Dies or Punches

Hi!
I'm back with another Trends Challenge!



I used the simply amazing Dies that are now available from SP & Company! This set is called Certified Awesome and I used the coordinating stamps from the Certified Awesome and Certified Awesome Additions sets.


Die cutting makes my life sooooo much easier and I simply love it! With die cuts, my projects look so clean and professional.  Oh, and it saves me so much time!



I also used two of the new SP Premium (Chalk) Inks! I am not kidding when I say I am in love with these ink pads! I used Ocean Waves and Clownfish for this project.  The inks coordinate perfect with the other "SP in Color" items, like the buttons that are available now.


To create this card, I stamped everything first, then die cut using my Cuttlebug.  I sprayed the base of the card and used a heat gun to dry it quickly.  I added the die cut with foam adhesive and some bling for that extra pop.

I hope you'll play along with the Trends Challenge for a chance to win $25 to the SP & Company store!














Stamps, Chalk Ink, Dies: SP & Company store
Additional ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Spray: Studio Calico
Bling: Hero Arts

4 comments:

  1. Super cute....I'm going to have to give this challenge a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a super fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and eye catching coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow COOl card.. love the design..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)