Monday, April 29, 2013

Using Perfect Pearls

Hi there! I wanted to share a card I created using the stunning flowers from Crafter's Companion's Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy: Flower Power and Perfect Pearls.

Perfect Pearls are a shimmery powder made my Ranger.  They come in multiple colors and can be used in various ways.  I stamped the background image with VersaMark and then brushed some Perfect Pearls onto the stamped image.  I gently wiped them away with a tissue and the result is fabulous!



I stamped the smaller flower from Flower Power using Memento Tuxedo Black on some patterned paper and then matched up two of my Spectrum Noirs (BT2 and BT3) to the paper.  Even if you don't have the perfect color, you can blend your markers together to get them closer to what you're looking for! That's why I love my Spectrum Noirs!!!



I stamped the flower twice, added some color in with my Spectrum Noirs and then adhered the flowers using this Crafter's Companion adhesive foam.  I pulled up the edges of the tip flower gently with my fingernail to show the dimension.  The finishing touch with an orange pearl and a sentiment from Beatrix Potter's A Winter's Tale set.

Thanks for stopping by today!














Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento, VersaMark
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Foam: Crafter's Companion
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Other: Perfect Pearls (Ranger), Pearl (Making Memories)


3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card Chrissie! I just love this stamp set. I seem to use mine over and over and over!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous..love the splash of color ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)