Monday, May 6, 2013

All You Need....

Hi,

I created a sweet card with SP & Company's Teddy Bear Hugs stamp set, which is part of the Gill Roberts collection.  I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers.


I made the teddy bear purple, at my daughter's request.  I also liked the contrast of the purple with the red and yellow on the card.  The heart dies are from Simon Says Stamp and that sentiment is from my set, Winter Pocket Fillers.

I am entering this card in the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Happy Mail.



Thanks for stopping by today!!!












Stamps: SP & Company
Paper: Lawn Fawn
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Dies: Simon Says Stamp
Ink: Memento
Other: Cuttlebug, Crafter's Companion Foam Adhesive




1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card, a fabulous style design and great colours. Your image is adorable and sweet hearts!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)