Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Little Sneak... Sheena's A Little Bit Festive!

Sneak Peek time! Sheena Douglass has some adorable new stamp sets coming out for Crafter's Companion! They aren't available until June 19, but it will be well worth the wait!


I decided to use the adorable faux hearts, color them in with Spectrum Noirs and then embossed them (using Petite Dots).  I also added some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to make them look more worn and realistic.


And because my husband always complains I don't put anything on the isnide of my cards - I added the sweet sentiment inside along with a button.


Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink
Markers: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Simple Stories
Embossing Folder: Die'sire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)