Saturday, July 13, 2013

Barkley Sneak Peek!

Hi! I have a sneak peek of a new, super cute line coming out from Crafter's Companion! It's called Barkley and it is right up my alley! I can never get enough of cute doggies, so I fell in love with him immediately.  This is from the Let's Party set.


I used Spectrum Noirs (on this cardstock) to color him in: (PP4, PP5, BG7, BG9, BG2, BG1, CT3, CT4, CG4, BT3, CR4, DR2, OR1) and I punched out the sentiment and adhered it using foam adhesive squares so it would pop up above the twine.  The sequins were the finishing touch!

The sets will be available next week, so stay tuned to my blog and check out Crafter's Companion for the full release!















Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Echo Park
Ink: Memento
Sequins: Making Memories
Twine: Unknown (in my stash)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)