Friday, August 16, 2013

A Little Bit Magical Sneak

Hi! I am so in love with the newest Sheena set from Crafter's Companion! It is set to come out August 23 and you are going to love it! The collection is called 'A Little Bit Magical'.

I chose to use the stacked books image from the 'Knowledge set'.  I LOVE THIS STAMP.  I am such an avid reader (my husband lovingly calls me a bookworm), so as soon as I saw this, I felt like it was created just for me.


I used the Darice ABCs embossing folder for the background and lightly edged it with some Memento Delicata Golden Glitz (coming to the Crafter's Companion store soon!).


I felt like it needed a tassel to simulate a bookmark, so I created one using some Timeless Twine.  I fussy cut the books out, added some Golden Rod Stickles and then adhered them to the card with Foam Squares.

I used my fabulous Spectrum Noir makers to color the books in.  I used colors: GG1, GG2, TN3, TN7, BT6, BT9, BT3, BT4, EB4, EB6, GB6, GB4, CR7, CR9.













All supplies available at Crafter's Companion unless otherwise noted.

Not available on CC site: Twine (Timeless Twine), Patterned Paper (Lawn Fawn)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Chrissie!! This is amazing coloring!! I really thought the stack of books was pre-colored~ WTG GF - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)