Sunday, August 25, 2013

Some Mixed Media

Hi! I wanted to share a Mixed Media card I made using the Ahhh... Christmas! set along with Memento's Delicata Golden Glitz and some Gelatos!


For the tag, I colored some Gelatos directly on to the stamp (Stamp It's Travel Script), sprtized it with water and then stamped it.  I used a heat gun to speed up the drying process before I stamped that image using Golden Glitz.  I also splattered some Gelatos mixed with water onto the back of the card.  If you click on the image, you can see a larger view.


Once that was stamped, I also stamped it onto the card base and just aligned the two correctly before adhering.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.

Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento
Sequins: Making Memories
Other: Faber-Castell Gelatos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)