Friday, September 13, 2013

A Little More... Emboss Resist!

Hi!
I did a tutorial not too long ago about using the Emboss Resist Technique.  I love this technique so much, I made a card and matching tags using that technique!


I used the Stamp It Dragonfly Delights for the image and Beatrix Potter's A Winter's Tale for the sentiment.  I love the watercolor-y look that Distress Inks give! For this card and tag set, I used Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed.

After everything was dry, I colored in the Dragonflies using Spectrum Noir colors CR4 and CR6.



I finished everything off by inking up the edges with some more Mustard Seed ink.  I didn't dilute it with water, so it's darker than the rest of the yellow used.











Stamps: Crafters Companion
Ink: Distress Ink
Cardstock: Cougar Cover
Washi Tape: Scotch
Twine: Lawn Fawn
Sequins: Lawn Fawn


Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)