Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Designed To Color Challenge!

Hi!
I'm playing along with the Designed to Color Challenge this week!


To create this lovely scene, I used my Sheena's As Seen on Screen: Bah Humbug 2 set.  I love that winter scene!!! The additional snowflakes and stars are from Dee Gruenig's Jolly Holly and Ahhh... Christmas.

I stamped everything with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink and inked up the background using Broken China (Distress Ink).  The windows was created using Vintage Photo.

I colored everything in very loosely with my Spectrum Noir markers:
Leaves: LG3, LG5
Berries: DR2, DR5
Homes: TN3, TN5, TN8
Snow: IB1
Bridge: BGR2, BGR3

Then I added some Frosted Lace and Candy Cane Red Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along!













Stamps: Crafters Companion
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Inks
Die: Spellbinders (Our Daily Bread)
Other: Stickles Glitter Glue


Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)