Thursday, September 19, 2013

Makey Bakey Mice Release!

Hi! I'm sharing a sweet card I made using the Makey Bakey Mice Collection! These adorable images will be available starting TODAY (9/19/13) on the Crafter's Companion website!


Isn't he just so cute! I also created the custom background paper for the scallop (framing the sentiment) using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I love that I can make pretty much anything match using these amazing pens!!!!


Spectrum Noir's used: TN5, EB4, TN3 (body), TN1, TN3 (antlers), CR4, CR6 (nose), DR5, DR6, DR7, BGR2, BGR4 (sweater), DR5 (scalloped piece of paper).

I also used the Christmas Patchwork Embossing Folder from Embossalicious.  I thought it would be a cute tone-on-tone background to go along with this cozy image!











Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embossing Folder: Embosslicious
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic White
Paper: Recollections
Dies: Lawn Fawn


Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)