Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Little Bit... Magical

Hi! I wanted to share a card I created using the amazing Sheena's A Little Bit Magical: Knowledge set.  Just wowzers.  I love this stamp set!


It was really hard to decide which images to stamp first since I love them all!

I stamped the feather and then carefully cut out around it so it would stand out a little bit.  I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir markers. Then I stamped the ink bottle in Memento Tuxedo black (and added some Memento Delicata Golden Glitz to the center).  The sentiment was also stamped in Golden Glitz.

I inked up the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress ink and I added some twine that I knotted at the bottom.

Spectrum Noir's used: BT2, BT3, BT4 (feather), TN3, TN5, BGR1, BT1, blender (bottle and shadows).











Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, Ranger Distress Ink, Delicata Golden Glitz


Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)